Winter Issue Release Party at the Townsend
The house was packed at The Townsend for foundingAUSTIN's Winter Issue Release party on Tuesday, February 21.
Guests of the release party received exclusive access to foundingAUSTIN's private VIP area complete with cocktails, food and live performance by The Sour Bridges, the city's most popular "Browngrass" band, and KP and the Boom Boom's soulful front woman Kate Priestley.
Party-goers also participated in a silent auction benefiting The Nobelity Project. Guests raised $1,500 for the local nonprofit whose mission is to build critically needed school infrastructure, support literacy and scholarship, and promote conservation and community service in East Africa, Latin America and the U.S.
Congratulations again to all the entrepreneurs featured in the Winter Issue of foundingAUSTIN!
- Brandy Amstel - Creative Entrepreneur & Artist
- John Anderson - CEO and Founder, Zilks Foods
- Shon and Alissa Bayer - Founders, Milk + Honey Spa
- Ross Bennett - The Ross Bennet Collection
- Kevin Brand - CEO and Founder, (512) Brewing Company
- Sara Brand and Kerry Rupp - Founders, True Wealth Ventures
- Mike Cofield - Custom Sounds
- Becky Henderson - Transformation Coach
- Erin Link and George Milton - Founders, Yellowbird Sauce
- Scott Thomas and Maria Orozova - Intelechy Group & The MOD Studio
- Karyn Scott - CEO and Founder, Care2Rock